The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks a lot for the wonderful photos of Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsBush

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Thanks a lot for the wonderful photos of Paul Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

as I am one of the latest Paul-fan I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful fan-website!!! Very Happy

As I told you in my introducing-email I have never heard anything of him before I have seen him playing Lt. William Bush (my favorite part!).
In the meantime I have visited your website several times - thank you Teri for telling me!!! - and I was really surprised how famous and known he is in english-spoken-countries. Also it was funny for me to see that he had played in several movies I knew - for expample "3 Musketeers"and "Cathrine the Great" (I envy Cathrine Zeta-Jones in this movie!) - but I didn't recognized him before - what a shame Embarassed

As my british friends live near Bristol I hoped to "see" him during my last stay in Britain beginning of June, but I am sorry to say that I haven't had an opportunity, but I want to try it again during my next stay in October this year! I am also sorry that I couldn't get an autograph from him. I wrote an very nice and long email to his agent in May this year in this case, but till now nothing reached me. Perhaps they are too busy or they don't send autographs abroad - I don't know, but I am so dissapointed! But I am glad that I found this website to share my passion with all of you!!! Laughing

I would like to send you a few photos of my Britaintrip in June, but till now I didn't send photos to a website, so I have to try it before. Perhaps someone of you could help me? Confused

In the meantime I say bye for now and thanks a lot for all!!!

Yours Petra Very Happy
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks a lot for the wonderful photos of Paul Reply with quote

Hi Petra,

Thank you very much for joining this bit of McGanned space.Smile

Quote:
...I want to try it again during my next stay in October this year!

Paul will be making a couple of public appearances in November, if you could somehow get to one or both. He's slated to attend the Dimensions con (see http://www.tenthplanet.co.uk/dimensions/) which runs on November 11 and 12. Also his film Poppies is scheduled to premiere at the Imperial War Museum in London on November 11 with a talk afterwards with the cast and crew (see http://london.iwm.org.uk/server/show/conEvent.1132). I know I'm assuming here, but I think that given his immense interest in WWI, he's more likely to be in London at the film premiere than in Stockton at the Who convention (though I think he'll turn up there, too, for part of the time).

Quote:
I wrote an very nice and long email to his agent in May this year in this case, but till now nothing reached me.

I don't know of anyone who's gotten an autograph from Paul through his agent. He's quite avid to sign stuff in person though.

Quote:
But I am glad that I found this website to share my passion with all of you!!! Laughing

I'm glad you did, too. Very Happy

Quote:
I would like to send you a few photos of my Britaintrip in June, but till now I didn't send photos to a website, so I have to try it before. Perhaps someone of you could help me? Confused

Petra, http://www.photobucket.com/ is a great place for image hosting, and their free account offers 1 gigabyte of space, which can hold many pictures. Otherwise, you can e-mail them to me at esem@comcast.net, and I'd be happy to post them for you (which is what I did with Akka's fab fish pictures).

Estelle
Akka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huhuuuuu Petra, there you are! I can´t tell you everybody here, how glad I am to find another German Paul fan, who is the same ..äh..stupid Paul obsesser! Wink Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: