The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shyly introducing myself...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Italian ice-cream.....pizza......sugo tomato....pollo......mjammm!!! Embarassed Cool
Laura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teri wrote:
Hi Laura--welcome to the library! Smile

The only place I've been in Italy is Lake Como, which was loverly! And it's true what they say about those Italian men Twisted Evil ... (Woah! Laughing )
I'd love to see Rome someday, too, must be just a gorgeous place to live. Were you born and raised there?

MMmhhhh... what do they say about Italian men ??? Wink ..... Ah, ah, ah.. did they bother you everywhere ??... Did they invite you to go to a football/soccer match ??? Laughing

Yes, born and raised here.... but I travel a lot and I even lived in the US, San Francisco for 6 months in 1992, best place ever !!!.

Teri wrote:
Enjoy the library and all the 'Paulness'--Estelle does a great job of keeping it up to the minute. Smile

Teri

Indeed !!! Great site, great job, kudos to Estelle and all the other ladies involved.

Akka wrote:
Italian ice-cream.....pizza......sugo Tomato....pollo......mjammm!!

... For a person with a tendency to gain weight even simply thinking about food Rolling Eyes .. living in Italy could be a nightmare ... too many temptations.. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: