The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Because I hope no one minds his Tardis Boxers.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Because I hope no one minds his Tardis Boxers. Reply with quote

Just a little bit more of 8 loving. I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds here since he IS in his boxers (nothing is showing, I swear!), but I had to share. Really I did.
http://ringtossed.deviantart.com/art/8th-Doctor-his-Tardis-boxers-161013861
I am a bit miffed though. 4 and 10 have been giving me problems with the Tardis Boxers theme all day today. It's all fine until I get to those boxers, then PFFT! What a pain. (For a bit of info on the whole Tardis Boxers thing, feel free to read the artist's comments below the image. I'm sure it'll make a bit more sense. ...i hope.... ^_^U)
scribble

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it, Dawn! LOL on the boxers.
Those are lovely PMG photos to get inspired with! Wink Thanks for sharing your art. Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*^_^* I know. I just couldn't help myself. Those boxers....!!

^_____^ Oohhh tell me about it. I swear, that man needs to sit down with a professional photographer one day (even if he doesn't like taking pictures) and take some truly sensual, hot pictures and make his fangirl base estaticly happy once and for all. Heaven knows he's got the looks for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Fine Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: