The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Name the Powerful Enticement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Gushatorium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pipi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

as scribble has requested,

"I feel a 'neck/chest picspam' coming to a Gushatorium thread soon.
What say you, gals? Care to join? Yay or Nay?"

when watching or listening to Paul, his masculine charm emits just the right amount of subtle sexuality- well for me anyway.

but let's not forget this is not the only powerful draw; he is also such an excellent actor which makes for a delicious combination, and one the reasons we are all fans - the pleasurable experiences. Very Happy
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

Pipi wrote:

Go for it!! Laughing
scribble

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

emay wrote:
Pipi wrote:

Go for it!! Laughing

Pipi wrote:
...his masculine charm emits just the right amount of subtle sexuality...he is also such an excellent actor which makes for a delicious combination, and one the reasons we are all fans - the pleasurable experiences.

Thanks for starting the thread, Pipi! And well said, I couldn't agree with you more. Smile

And thanks for the green light, Estelle! Laughing (I missed seeing you around here, how've you been?)

BRB...(off to gather some piccies)
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

scribble wrote:
And thanks for the green light, Estelle! Laughing (I missed seeing you around here, how've you been?)

BRB...(off to gather some piccies)

I lurketh. Smile I went to Key West for the Horatio Hornblower con and had a fun time with shipoftheline and the rest of the ladies. We even met up with a pirate:

Watching the Hornblower movies in Rocky Horror Picture Show fashion was cool, too.

Estelle
scribble

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

emay wrote:

I lurketh. Smile I went to Key West for the Horatio Hornblower con and had a fun time with shipoftheline and the rest of the ladies. We even met up with a pirate:

Watching the Hornblower movies in Rocky Horror Picture Show fashion was cool, too.

Estelle

Oh, I forgot about the con! So glad you had a fun time w/ the Horatians. Did you watch any movies with Lt. Bush in them? And that's a great photo, you guys look so summer-y! Smile
scribble

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where oh where do we begin?
Paul possesses so many “powerful enticements” and each one deserves a picspam, IMHO. We already have lovely threads raving about his profile, chest and hands, how about we show some love for his lean, athletic, graceful, creamy neck with that attention-grabbing double external jugular vein (DEJV) and prominent sternocleidomastoid (SCM) muscles. Say wha? (I googled it. I’m such a dork!) Wink And another reason to praise the neck, it houses another "powerful enticement", Paul's vocal chords! tee-hee!

Let me preface the photos by saying:
I know it’s crazy to fixate on a couple of neck muscles, veins and bones. (blah..blah..blah)
There, I said it. So let’s get on with it shall we? Laughing

OMF was the film that introduced me to Paul and it was during this scene that I first fell victim to the allure of the DEJV. I didn't even know such a thing existed before I saw this...

It was all downhill from there...

mmm…Here’s a good one of both DEJV and SCM

So SMOOOTH...

These are self-explanatory…

SCM and clavicle combo, so symmetric!...And those adorable freckles!

Gah! Even his clavicles are pretty…

And an example of my “thing” with the unbuttoned dress shirts. Hahaha!

Just look at his skin here. Amazing.

Last one (for now). I hope y'all will add your favorite 'neck' pics here, too! Smile

I digress, but can somebody who's going to CT please ask him what's his daily facial regime? What skin products does he use? Very Happy How does he keep his skin so healthy looking? I'm sure it's also due to eating well, excercise and all that...because surely, he doesn't rely solely on his good genes. Does he? Life's too unfair if he does. Wink

Mmmmm, his skin...that's another picspam waiting to happen. Twisted Evil

Last edited by scribble on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Begonia8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one, I think, will always be my favourite! Whew! I go weak every time I see it. Very Happy

As for my favourite 'neck' shot, it has to be this one! Whoah! *I love the hair in this one as well*

Quite delicious! Smile

"Come quietly and nobody gets hurt! I've got a large carrot and I'm not afraid to use it!"-The Eighth Doctor
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Name the Powerful Enticement Reply with quote

scribble wrote:
Did you watch any movies with Lt. Bush in them? And that's a great photo, you guys look so summer-y! Smile

Yes, yes, yes--during the course of the con, we watch all eight Hornblower flicks. Smile And Key West was most summery--it was 95 degrees when I arrived there on October 15.

I like the pics you've selected. Smile Here are a few more:

And here's another view of the frilly shirt from Retribution:

Estelle
Pipi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, to the next level then, how kissable a neck?
"Let me count the ways": sensually, wetly, caressingly, bitingly (and/or suck-on-it), ooh la la in a French way, rousingly (or begging-for-it), and so on and so forth.
PretentiousArtWhore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd LOVE to give him one hell of a hickie Twisted Evil
msandusky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll reserve my judgment until next Friday.
scribble

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a preview of what I think The Paul might look like in CT. And he'll probably be wearing the same shirt too, as he seems to love it so! Laughing Of course, I may be completely wrong.

But why, you may ask, do I think he's rockin' the beard again? THIS ARTICLE states that the drama series "Luther" is currently in production, and a little bird recently tweeted..."Day's work done and still morning. Off to the caff in full make-up. Tra la la ". Put 2 and 2 together...just sayin'. Wink

These are caps from a video interview taken on 19 Nov at the DW con in Newcastle. http://www.mcgannlibrary.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=969

msandusky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a wee bit chilly for that tshirt, but I wouldn't complain his arms are looking sweet. I don't mind the facial hair on him. It's the really bushy, out-of-control stuff that bothers me. He looks good with it. I suspect he'd look good wearing a red clown nose and a tutu, but maybe that's just my opinion.
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msandusky wrote:
It might be a wee bit chilly for that tshirt, but I wouldn't complain his arms are looking sweet. I don't mind the facial hair on him. It's the really bushy, out-of-control stuff that bothers me. He looks good with it. I suspect he'd look good wearing a red clown nose and a tutu, but maybe that's just my opinion.

Paul seems to have traded his black t-shirt for a green one these days. I like the beard, too. Smile

Estelle
Frigate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this is the look he will be sporting in Chicago? If so, we will be getting some interesting reports on beard scratches from our convention-goers. Hhhmmm? Very Happy

And to add my two cents worth on the Horatian con - yep - Lt. Bush in all his glory is properly oogled and slavered over on a big screen with a room full of hormonal women. You really need to add this one to your list of "con" destinations ladies! And Estelle - we don't look half bad with that pirate, do we? Very Happy
Tony: "Neither does 'Tony'."

Navy NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service 2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Gushatorium All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: