The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So...which Forum is the right one to ask for spoilers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NicolaSix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: So...which Forum is the right one to ask for spoilers? Reply with quote

I watched the first part of "Lie with Me" and have to go out tonight and won't be able to watch the second one (my VCR is busted so I can't record it). Can anyone spoil it for me? By the way: WHAT is Paul doing in this piece of dreck? He's the only thing that kept me from poking my eyes out. And he has like 10 minutes of screentime. ARGH. That scene where the horrible Eve Best is talking on the phone with the detective while walking through her flat had me Rolling Eyes and smirking. "I'm in the hallway". "I'm turning the lights on". I kept wanting her to say: "I'm shutting my trap now". Rant over. Spoilers please? Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi NicolaSix! I'm also a newbie here.

Quote:
WHAT is Paul doing in this piece of dreck? He's the only thing that kept me from poking my eyes out. And he has like 10 minutes of screentime.

Paul was hardly in this, though I did like his glasses. Wink

He was hardly in Part 2, (on trial) so you didn't miss much.

Hated the gold/mustard jacket and dark shirt on him, blech! Rolling Eyes

Hopefully Paul was well compensated for this one.
PiscesSiren

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry! That was me on the above post. I'm still getting the hang of this place! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: