The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sea of Souls: Rebound 2/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Screen caps from 2000+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Intervain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot take it any more, honestly I want British TV ;P and another thing ... does he have to look ever better?! Can't he have a bad day once and not torture me ? Shocked
Paulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got to watch this last night, and I have to say I enjoyed it very much-just as a series even without Paul, I mean. SOS shows here on BBC America, but I'd never watched it before. It's a bit X-Files.

Paul looked wonderful-confident in what he was given to do, and soooo sexy in the black suit and that open collared shirt, showing off that creamy neck of his...whoops, I'm threatening to go all Gushatorium. Razz

Anyway, you know what I think? I think they were doing an awful lot of setup work with the character of Chambers, having him explain that he's given up the love of his life (didn't see much chemistry or back story there, which made it hard for me to buy that she was all that special. Plus, she's too young for him)

Anyway, I digress. They have Christopher explain that he's given her up because he knows that mankind is facing a horrible time that only he can help with. It's been sort of established that his character is immortal as a result of alchemy, and that he's a powerful mage. He explains about his sword, he's got a neat pentacle light in the building he designed to help with getting rid of evil spirits. And then at the end we hear, "I think we'll be seeing him again."

You know, I wonder if (and I hope it's not wishful thinking) a series is planned for Christopher Chambers and all the magic stuff he'll have to do to rid mankind of evil demons, one person at a time or whatever. It could be interesting, no?

'Specially if they give him a sidekick.

Denise
Grace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulgirl wrote:
...he's given up the love of his life (didn't see much chemistry or back story there, which made it hard for me to buy that she was all that special. Plus, she's too young for him)

Agreed. She's only 25. I think he needs a 28-year-old American girl. Named Grace.
Paulgirl wrote:
'Specially if they give him a sidekick.

Ahem. I think he needs a 28-year-old American girl named Grace.

Laughing
Louisa

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-even though the last post is over two years old, I'm continuing it anyways, haha-

A 16-year-old Texan sidekick would be even better. Oh yeah.

"Y'all" is, in fact, a cool word.
Frigate

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a forty-something Kentuckian could comliment him nicely too! Ha, even if these threads are old (we actually lost a year's worth of drooling when the forum was hacked in December Mad ) it is still new stuff to some of us!

And he looks so gorgeous in this movie that it just can't be said enough!
Tony: "Neither does 'Tony'."

Navy NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service 2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Screen caps from 2000+ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: