The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Rated R literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paulgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: A Question Reply with quote

There's two forums for the hot stuff-I know the one "for members only" came about as a result of a discussion we had a while back about who might see the stuff. So I started putting my old stuff there yesterday, in preparation for putting up some new stuff.

But everybody's posting their adult fiction here. I just noticed I was the only one who put something on the other forum since April when it was created-I guess I don't mind either way where it goes anymore. So, should I move my stuff here instead?

Maybe we don't even need the other forum? If no one's using it.

Denise
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question Reply with quote

Hey Denise!! I'm so glad you're back. Smile

Quote:
But everybody's posting their adult fiction here. I just noticed I was the only one who put something on the other forum since April when it was created-I guess I don't mind either way where it goes anymore. So, should I move my stuff here instead?

I set up the members-only adult lit forum to accommodate those who felt uncomfortable posting their stuff to the world at large (and I must be a bit of an exhibitionist because I'm willing to let anyone see my silly Doctor Deflowered story). I'm also not worried about exposing minors to risque subject matter. So, please post your great stories wherever you'd like them seen.

Estelle
Paulgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question Reply with quote

emay wrote:
Hey Denise!! I'm so glad you're back. Smile

I set up the members-only adult lit forum to accommodate those who felt uncomfortable posting their stuff to the world at large (and I must be a bit of an exhibitionist because I'm willing to let anyone see my silly Doctor Deflowered story). I'm also not worried about exposing minors to risque subject matter. So, please post your great stories wherever you'd like them seen.

I am glad to be back, you have no idea. I felt like I'd moved to another planet without the computer. I tried using the pcs at the Free Library, but you only get 30 minutes at a time and I always had fourteen year old boys breathing down my neck waiting to play games.

Okay, then, I'll make myself at home over at the other forum, then, since I already started there.

Denise
Down East

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Denise!!!! Waves hello!

Good question. I was wondering the same.

Erm, Estelle, is the R forum the appropriate place for R rated stories? Is it by password only? Or not.
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down East wrote:
Erm, Estelle, is the R forum the appropriate place for R rated stories? Is it by password only? Or not.

The members-only R lit forum can only be viewed by members who've logged on to this site. Stories posted in the other forum can be viewed by anyone (and for some reason, I can see you getting the heebie-jeebies about this).

Estelle
Down East

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know me well, Estelle.

Time to edit, right now.

Self indulgent crap, anyhow.
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down East wrote:
Self indulgent crap, anyhow.

It's neither of those things!!

Estelle
Down East

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I get paranoid when I think of some of the things I've written. Then, have to clean it up. Wierd. I think my SO is popping in here, while he's at work or something. Not that I have anything to hide, but that story is a little graphic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Rated R literature All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: