The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brief Encounter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> ChicagoTARDIS 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pipi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Brief Encounter Reply with quote

hi all,

my report is very unlike our star reporter's, Michele, it is as short as my encounter: not quite i came, i saw, i conquered , but i came , i saw, i left. I have Michele to thank for that much since she left a message for me to hurry over to the hotel. I did enjoy spending a few hours with Michele, Teri, Estelle, and Catherine. And yes, Paul is even better looking in person! Very Happy
Pipi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh gosh darn it! my post was supposed to be a reply; it is not meant to be a new topic. SORRY Folks. As i have mentioned before, i am a total amateur in the field of technology.
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pipi wrote:
oh gosh darn it! my post was supposed to be a reply; it is not meant to be a new topic. SORRY Folks. As i have mentioned before, i am a total amateur in the field of technology.

It's all good. Smile I'm so glad you made it to the hotel in time to meet Paul and give him the present. I really enjoyed chatting with you at dinner.

Estelle
msandusky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made it just in time. Paul et al were literally heading out the door to the airport. I'm glad you made it! I loved his comment (I'm paraphrasing) "How does everyone know I like wine?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> ChicagoTARDIS 2009 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: