The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's me -finally...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diesel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: It's me -finally... Reply with quote

Well, just to let you see what i look like after a long time - Embarassed , must have been about the only geek on this planet left that did'nt have a digital camera yet...- this is me, but my hair is much shorter again, and when i went through the 276 pics i came to the conclusion that this (ow my god i'm a hairdresser and i forgot to have my own hair done cause it is about an inch or 20 toooo long and i'm sure i know how to use gel..Confused ......) that this pic is the only one that has me on it Confused .........Anyway, this is me and my 'sweet' little Britta how REALLY could not help herself by pulling a face for mamy-dearest so i'll have a 'great' first and (so far) only pic of me and 1 of my kids together hahahaha.

And this are my 2 stars together Britta and Brice;

This is the reason why i'm not online as much as i usually am. My newest family member Diesel;

Well him and his 'big brother' Wodan;

Just have to show you this one of them together, Diesel and Wodan;

And this is Wodan's 'show pic'.

Oow and i almost forgot the love of my life hahahaha; Kris

Shocked Oops, he seems to be lying down hahaha, Embarassed my appology for that, i have discovered a digital camera but am not sure how anything work yet....

Hope i did not bore you to sleep Wink .

Diesel
Aries; we are taught that man most loves and admires the domestic type of woman, this is one of the roaring jokes of history. The breakers of hearts, the queens of romance, the goddesses of a thousand devotees have NOT been cooks.........

Last edited by Diesel on Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fun, Debby! You're so cute and pretty! And so is your family! Aww, I love the picture of the two dogs sleeping on the floor in the same position. Heehee!
Diesel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Grace. Yes i didn't put them down on the floor like that, we came back from a walk. I just happend to be 'playing' with the camera trying to find out how the thing works and what it can do when i found them that way Laughing . Currently i have more pics of dogs and children than i can count cause i'm flashing the damn thing all the time finding new stuff out hahahaha. I took me from october last year till now to figure out when i have the time to put them on the net, and next i'll need a cdrom wrighter.... I have a disk now with these pics thank to my cousin Embarassed ..... But i'm learning! Wink

Diesel
Aries; we are taught that man most loves and admires the domestic type of woman, this is one of the roaring jokes of history. The breakers of hearts, the queens of romance, the goddesses of a thousand devotees have NOT been cooks.........
Teri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's about time, girl! Surprised

Debby, you are adorable! I love your hair--it's really cute. (The way you used to describe yourself, I imagined you with multiple piercings and a mohawk for some reason... Wink Didn't you once say you had a mohawk? Shocked ) Your kids are so sweet, too. Your daughter actually reminds me of my niece Julia when she was a little younger. Smile Love her glasses.

'Mr. Diesel's' not exactly chopped liver, neithah, btw. Wink

Thank you so much for putting pics up! Great to put your name with your face at last! Very Happy
Diesel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing WHOEHAHAHAHA, oh Teri, how i missed your sence of humor hahahaha Laughing .

Quote:
(The way you used to describe yourself, I imagined you with multiple piercings and a mohawk for some reason... Didn't you once say you had a mohawk

Well, you can not see it on the pic but i do have 7 piercings in my ears hahaha. And yes Twisted Evil , i did a lot of crazy stuff with my hair. But i was 15-16 when i looked like one of last mohicans hahaha. And the front is 'celtic copper' now like on the pic but it used to be flaming red (like the red of a marlboro sigarettes). Soon after that pic was taken my hair went back to short short. Like Kristopher's hair, cause i did forget to pack gel but packed flattening serum instead ( Confused a hairdresser packing with eyes closed make mistakes too) so atleast i could get it straight cause it normally curls 'everywhere but the right way'. Wink
Britta is very fond of her glasses cause these are a new pair. She is very proud she has them Very Happy cause Kris and i have glasses too. Oh please let that 'my mam and daddy are the best in the world' last till they are 80 years old but i have a strange vision that that will end when they become teens Laughing .....
Quote:
Great to put your name with your face at last!

Very Happy ......... Embarassed yeah...must have been about the last one of the library to be able to do that Confused . I am a dork with anything that needs electricity and does not something like drilling a hole in the wall or is not needed in my salon Wink .

Diesel
Akka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeeeyyhooo Debbie!
You´re looking great and your kids and dogs and hubbie, too!
I feel like you if someone makes a photo I just think " Oh good, is my hair okay? Why haven´t I used more gel, or wax, and what about my make up???" It´just because of our hair stylist brain, but believe me, your hair looks great!
*waves*
Diesel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
feel like you if someone makes a photo I just think " Oh good, is my hair okay? Why haven´t I used more gel, or wax, and what about my make up???" It´just because of our hair stylist brain, but believe me, your hair looks great!

Hmm, yes, i felt that 'great' feeling a while ago. I was doing hair and make-up for a wedding and since the bride requiered a lot of restauration i had to start really early Confused . I got up, smacked some make-up in my own face, combed my hair with a comb dipped in gel to speed things up ( Embarassed ... i know, i know Mad )and that was it. Guess what? A reporter showed up... The bride knew the girl so allowed her to stay Shocked ... I saw some of the pics after the wedding and she asked me if i wanted copies. Could not refuse and not be polite so.... Rolling Eyes I think i did a good job but wish i payed a little more attention to how i looked. I looked like Iggy Pop on those pics Confused .

Diesel
Desdemona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you and your family and your doggies are just beautiful!!!
"Bush put both arms round Hornblower's shoulders and walked with dragging feet... Hornblower was the best man in the world and Bush could announce it by singing 'For He's a Jolly Good Fellow' while lurching along the alleyway. " - Lt. Hornblower
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rollyb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting these pics Debbie....You have a beautiful family!!
Awwww!!!Diesel and Wodan are cute too!!!
Rollande Cool
Down East

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debbie,

Beaufiful family! You are a beautiful girl! Nice to see your pictures. Your children are so adorable! The doggies.....I love them!

And hubby is very handsome too... Embarassed

Missed you!

Maddy
Akka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel wrote:
I looked like Iggy Pop on those pics Confused .

Diesel

UIiiiiiiihhh, is that available here, too? Wink
MollyH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel, thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us. You look great!
Your family (human and animal!) are very cute.
Keep us posted for more piccies!

Akka, do you want to look like Iggy Pop?????????????????
Akka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MollyH wrote:

Akka, do you want to look like Iggy Pop?????????????????

LÖÖÖLLL Laughing May be in Carnival times?
MollyH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akka wrote:
LÖÖÖLLL Laughing May be in Carnival times?

Phew, that's a relief!
Akka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, okay, it just was a joke! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: