The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First, Myspace...Now Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Begonia8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: First, Myspace...Now Facebook Reply with quote

Anyone know how to completely ditch Facebook? I deleted my Facebook account on 1 June and was dismayed to find it STILL allowing me access if I just sign in as normal! Shocked Mad Facebook apparently accepted my deletion request, so what is it with them? I've heard horror stories about how FB keeps your info forever. That can't be right.

It took 3 weeks to ditch my Myspace account. Confused Does anyone know if I should give FB more time or write them a 'hate' letter? Btw, just as a test, I went to see if I could see the photos of a friend - which are supposed to be for public view, and FB gave me normal sign-in form! It should have been some sort of 'join Facebook' thingy. Twisted Evil

Any ideas, anyone? Apart from that, I'm fine. Doing my creative work - stories, drawings, songs etc. ... Smile

"Come quietly and nobody gets hurt! I've got a large carrot and I'm not afraid to use it!"-The Eighth Doctor
msandusky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may just take time, however, you should be able to contact their tech support if it doesn't go away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: