The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rescue by Rellan.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> General Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rollyb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: The Rescue by Rellan....... Reply with quote

"Hello, friends. Yes, once again it is time for that lusty band of wenches to have another go at their favorite Lt. Bush. So hold on to your stockings-or his-, ladies.

Ooopsy. Forgot to mention that I borrowed some Librarians again for cameos. Bad rell

And I liked Sheepie's ending better. So I've edited it in. Thanks Sheep. If you want, I can change it back the way it was.

The Rescue

by Rellan (ending by DIY Sheep)

The Bushbabes were not in a good mood. The week started out fine. Lots of sun, fun and drinks (plenty of buttery nipples and chocolate martinis). Everyone turned a lovely light golden color in the sun, no burning. Lots of drooling over their favorite Bush pictures.

Then, the message came.

A note claiming to be from Captain Hornblower saying that the dear Bushie had been kidnapped by brigands. Naturally, the Bushharem saw red and made a teeny mistake. They didn't check the authenticity of the message.

Thus, when the Librarians showed up at the brigands hide out, they were captured instead.

Alas and woe.

Lt. Bush knocked on the door of the captain's cabin.

"Come."

Bush entered and knew immediately that the Captain had bad news.

"Have a seat, William." Hornblower wondered how to break the news.

"That message you received, sir. Are we at war with someone else now?"

"No. One of our spies sent a coded message. Your Harem has been captured, William. They are being held here." Hornblower pointed to the map on his desk.

Lt. Bush clenched his jaw. "Sir, I request--"

"Already granted, Mr. Bush. Admiral Pellew himself authorized a rescue mission. We're to take on extra arms and supplies. Then, in a few days, we'll go get your ladies."

The brigands drew lots to see who would take the women their food. After the first day, none of the baddies dared go near those termagants unless forced.

The loser hunched his shoulders and pushed the cart carrying the food across the lonely courtyard.

The prisoners smiled sharklike grins. Since they were denied their usual happy pursuits they took to captor baiting. The game consisted of heckling whichever loser brought them food and give the impression of a pack of rabid weasels ready to attack at a moments notice. It was great fun.

"Just you wait, you dastardly villian. Our Bush will show up and gut you," Rollande hissed.

"Made out your will, sweetpea?" Suzanne asked cheerfully.

"You do sleep with your eyes open, right?" Miz Em chuckled evilly.

The poor sod shook on his way back across the courtyard chased by a rousting chorus of 'mwahahahahaha'.

Bush signalled to Styles. The Hotspurs opened fire.

The Bushharem rushed to the windows. A cheer echoed.

"It's him!" Sheepie shouted. "Woooo!"

The battle was brief.

Bush stood against what was left of the bad guys. "Release my Harem or I'll twinkle my eyes and..."

"We give up! Take them. Take them. Just don't let them hurt us." The blackguards hid behind the Hotspurs.

Styles carefully put the key in the lock, turned it and jumped out of the way as fast as possible.

The Librarians poured out of the jail and ran straight for Lt. Bush.

"You saved us."

"And you did it in your blue uniform."

"Ooooh, Bushtush."

The Hotspurs heard a brief yelp and Lt. Bush disappeared in a sea of women.

One week later, Styles rowed Mr. Bush back to the Hotspur. He smirked thinking that they'd have to haul him aboard like cargo. Bush didn't have the strength left to climb.

Styles whistled as they slowly winched Mr. Bush aboard. The lieutenant wore nothing but a Chicago Bears jacket tied around his waist for modesty and a dazed look.

The long time seaman opened his mouth to speak but Bush cut him off. "If you say one word, I'll have you boiled in oil."

Then, he staggered off.

Styles looked at Bush's retreating back and muttered, "I wer't only going to ask if he knew e's got pink ribbons in his queue."
Grace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heehee!!!! Laughing

Blue uniform!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I seem to be stuck on the 'Librarians in distress, torture their captors in some way, await rescue by Lt. Bush, the actual rescue and Bush's reward for said rescue' mode. But I say, if the formula works don't change the milk.

rell Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rollyb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the formula works........what the heck!!!
Those lusty Bush babes don't mind it a bit!! *g*
Rollande Cool
miss silly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is hilarious! Thanks.

Sylvia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> General Literature All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: